The purpose of The Charlotte Hans Foundation Grant is to provide assistance to an employee, an employee’s spouse or an employee’s child who has experienced a devastating illness or catastrophic injury. Grants will be distributed; funds permitting, in increments of $1,000.
The Board of Directors for the Charlotte Hans Foundation will determine recipient eligibility after reviewing applications.
• The recipient must either be an employee of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, spouse of an employee of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, or child of an employee of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office; and
• The recipient must be going through or has recently went through a life altering illness or a victim of a catastrophic injury; and
• The recipient must be in financial need (DETAILED description. Additional information may be required).
• Applications are accepted throughout the year. Grants are awarded on a case by case basis
• Please return the application to Keith Stokes, Technical Services, StokeK@pbso.org
• Applicants acknowledge that awards are given on a case by case basis at the discretion and approval of the Charlotte Hans Foundation Board of Directors.
Please review the grant application below for further details and instructions.